Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gorgeous Natural Eye Shadows


Feeding our bodies good quality organic natural foods is important, but so is using natural products in our homes and on our skin. So much of what we put on our skin gets absorbed through our pores and goes straight into our bloodstream! So, I like to find products that work well, smell good, and of course, are good for me and the planet.

One of my favorite all natural cosmetic products is Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows. I love how they have so many different colors and are made up of minerals, so I know they are natural. I also like how they are pressed instead of loose, because often when I use loose shadows, it can be harder to control the powder and color can end up all over your face, instead of just where you want it. Also, the Jane Iredale brand is constantly coming up with inventive products and colors, so you can try out new things often. Just be sure to read the ingredients list on all products because not all of their products are 100% natural.

Check out their website for more information and to find a retailer near you:

Jane Iredale Website







No comments:

Post a Comment