Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Affordable Healing Bodywork in NYC


If you are looking for an affordable massage in the NYC area then look no further. The Pacific College of Oriental Medicine not only offers affordable massages, but bodywork treatments that promote optimum well-being and deep healing on physical, emotional and energetic levels.

I just got a Shiatsu there today, and it was GREAT!!!

The reason why I like Shiatsu is because not only is it a great massage, but you are fully clothed and it helps to open up the energy flow in the body- which promotes great health. My massage helped me to feel more relaxed and helped me release tension I have been holding in my body in various places. Ahhh...

This place offers various types of massage such as Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai, Relfexology and Tui Na, as well as Acupuncture and Herbal Consultations. Everything is at discounted prices because the treatments are administered by interns who are overseen by licensed supervisors.

I think I will go back and get some Tui Na next time...

Check them out online:
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment