Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Inspirations


Every year my whole family looks forward to Thanksgiving - the one holiday where we get together to eat, relax and have fun! This year will be the best one yet - since we will be coming from all over the US to gather together for great food AND great company. This year I am doing it vegan-style for my family and am excited to share colorful and flavorful, healthy dishes that will leave everyone feeling satiated, happy and healthy.



In anticipation of this Thanksgiving, I have already created my menu for this year's awesomeness:

  1. Steamed Southern Style Cornbread Muffins
  2. Pecan Crusted Seitan Cutlets
  3. Seitan Herb Stuffing
  4. Herbed Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy
  5. Whipped Maple Sweet Potatoes
  6. Creamy Root Vegetable Gratin
  7. Garlicky Green Beans
  8. Cranberry Citrus Sauce
  9. Fresh Green Salad
  10. Warm Pumpkin Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
  11. Old Fashioned Apple Crisp

I hope this menu of scrumptious goodies will inspire you to make some healthy, vegan dishes to add to your holiday table. Happy festivities!



No comments:

Post a Comment